About Me

                    

                 

Image result for hai sticker
           

                



  • INTRODUCTION

•Before that, let me introduce myself first. So my name is Nor Mazilah Binti Mahtar. I am officially 18 years old since my birthday already passed a few months ago which is in May. Now, I am a full-time student who is currently studying at UiTM Machang in Kelantan, my beloved hometown. I am being one of the undergraduates in Diploma in Banking (BA119).

•Starting university is like starting a new life. So, there are so many challenges and experiences not only I have to face but also the other students in the university.

Experiences
-Its took only an hour and a half to reach UiTM Machang from my home, Kota Bharu, Kelantan.I've never been there before so once I entered the university, the first word I said was 'wow' since it's so big and it's totally different from high school. At Uitm Machang, we have 3 colleges for girls which are Dato Onn, Tun Hussein On, and Tun Dr Mahathir. Luckily I got Tun Dr Mahathir college and it's a new college among the others. But the bad one is that college far away from all the buildings there so we need to ride uitm van which is here popularly known as "giling" to go everywhere. We only need to pay 50 cents per each way in uitm. I really love being in UiTM Machang since it surrounded with mountains so for sure it brings calmness and away from hustle and bustle of city life. And now its been 3 weeks I'm here and so far so good for me :)

Challenges
-The first one is homesickness. Since it is the first time being away from home, homesickness really hit me hard. Luckily, we have a media platform in order to keep connected with our family. Next, finding new friends. Since I am a kind of introverted person it is absolutely hard for me to make new friends. But, I will try my best to overcome all of those challenges.

•The purpose I am doing this e-portfolio is to introduce the students about UED 102 who is also known as soft skills.UED 102 provides students with learning skills essential for varsity life, which should be within each student.

Comments

Popular Posts